Global Blood Therapeutics Inc (GBT.OQ)
Wed, Jun 27 2018
Global Blood Therapeutics Inc's sickle cell disease treatment met the main goal of a late-stage trial, but scepticism over whether the drug would get an accelerated review from health regulators pushed its shares down 12 percent.
* Shares fall as much as 12 pct (Adds details from conference call, analyst comments; updates share move)
June 27 Global Blood Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday its experimental drug met the main goal of a late-stage trial testing it in patients with sickle cell disease.
* GBT REPORTS RECENT BUSINESS PROGRESS AND FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Global Blood Therapeutics: Making Sense Of Statistics And The Sacred VOC Endpoint
- Investing In The 'Softer Side' Of Biotech, Without Getting Emotional
- Global Blood Therapeutics: STAT Article Sparks Worry, But Much Of It Is Unwarranted
- Global Blood Therapeutics: Iclacumab To Deliver The Pipeline Synergy With Voxelotor
- Welcome To The Formula - A Biotechnology Marketplace
- Global Blood Therapeutics And Inclacumab: Some Context