Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
* PROJECTED REVENUE FOR 2018 CONSISTS PRIMARILY OF DARZALEX ROYALTIES OF APPROXIMATELY DKK 1,750 MLN THAT ARE BASED ON AN ESTIMATED USD 2.0 - 2.3 BLN OF DARZALEX NET SALES IN 2018
* ANNOUNCES 2017 NET SALES FIGURES FOR DARZALEX® (DARATUMUMAB)
* ANNOUNCES NOVARTIS’ INTENTION TO TRANSITION ARZERRA® (OFATUMUMAB) FROM COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIA COMPASSIONATE USE PROGRAMS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CLL IN NON-US MARKETS
* U.S. FDA GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR DARATUMUMAB IN FRONT LINE MULTIPLE MYELOMA
BRIEF-Gemnab Says Artisan Partners Increased Indirect Ownership In Co To 5.04 Pct Of Share Capital and Voting Rights
* GENMAB - ARTISAN PARTNERS INCREASED THEIR INDIRECT OWNERSHIP IN CO TO 3,081,731 SHARES, AMOUNTING TO 5.04% OF SHARE CAPITAL, VOTING RIGHTS IN CO
Dec 12 FOLLOWING ARE STATEMENTS FROM GENMAB'S R'N'D UPDATE IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA:
LONDON Genmab was Europe's second biggest biotech company, until its partner Johnson & Johnson bought Switzerland's Actelion for $30 billion this year and propelled the Danish antibody specialist to the top spot.
LONDON Europe's biggest biotechnology company, Denmark's Genmab, expects some delays to regional drug approvals as the European Medicines Agency is uprooted from London to Amsterdam.
LONDON, Nov 30 Europe's biggest biotechnology company, Denmark's Genmab, expects some delays to regional drug approvals as the European Medicines Agency is uprooted from London to Amsterdam.
* GENMAB ACHIEVES USD 20 MILLION MILESTONE IN DARATUMUMAB COLLABORATION WITH JANSSEN AND UPDATES FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
- Genesis Healthcare's (GEN) CEO George Hager on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genesis Healthcare (GEN) Presents At Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2018 - Slideshow
- I Am A 'FearLeader' For Senior Housing Properties
- Ventas Is A Battle-Tested REIT That Has Found Its Way
- Ventas: Management Steering The Ship The Wrong Way
- Omega Healthcare: Looking For A Dividend Cut In 2019