Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
* ANNOUNCES NOVARTIS’ INTENTION TO TRANSITION ARZERRA® (OFATUMUMAB) FROM COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIA COMPASSIONATE USE PROGRAMS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CLL IN NON-US MARKETS
* U.S. FDA GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR DARATUMUMAB IN FRONT LINE MULTIPLE MYELOMA
BRIEF-Gemnab Says Artisan Partners Increased Indirect Ownership In Co To 5.04 Pct Of Share Capital and Voting Rights
* GENMAB - ARTISAN PARTNERS INCREASED THEIR INDIRECT OWNERSHIP IN CO TO 3,081,731 SHARES, AMOUNTING TO 5.04% OF SHARE CAPITAL, VOTING RIGHTS IN CO
Dec 12 FOLLOWING ARE STATEMENTS FROM GENMAB'S R'N'D UPDATE IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA:
LONDON Genmab was Europe's second biggest biotech company, until its partner Johnson & Johnson bought Switzerland's Actelion for $30 billion this year and propelled the Danish antibody specialist to the top spot.
LONDON Europe's biggest biotechnology company, Denmark's Genmab, expects some delays to regional drug approvals as the European Medicines Agency is uprooted from London to Amsterdam.
LONDON, Nov 30 Europe's biggest biotechnology company, Denmark's Genmab, expects some delays to regional drug approvals as the European Medicines Agency is uprooted from London to Amsterdam.
* GENMAB ACHIEVES USD 20 MILLION MILESTONE IN DARATUMUMAB COLLABORATION WITH JANSSEN AND UPDATES FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* GENMAB TO RECEIVE USD 3 MILLION IN MILESTONE PAYMENTS FROM JANSSEN
* SAID ON FRIDAY WILL RECEIVE MILESTONE PAYMENT OF USD 50 MILLION IN DARZALEX COLLABORATION WITH JANSSEN BIOTECH, INC.
- Genesis Healthcare (GEN) Presents At 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Price Is What You Pay, Value Is What You Get
- If I Had To Build An Income Portfolio Today - Update 24
- A Look At SNF Fundamentals
- Healthcare REITs Are Sick
- Omega Healthcare: Are We Wrong About The Aging Population?