Geox SpA (GEO.MI)
Tue, May 15 2018
May 15 Italian shoemaker Geox gave a cautious outlook for full year revenue after a steep first quarter sales drop due to a retail overhaul, lower discounted sales and poor weather.
Feb 23 Italian shoemaker Geox expects its profitability to continue to grow in 2018 under new CEO and former Gucci top executive Matteo Mascazzini, as it overhauls its product range and stores, the company said on Friday.
Feb 23 Italian shoemaker Geox expects its profitability to continue to grow in 2018 after core profit returned to growth following a drop in 2016, the company said on Friday.
* FY NET PROFIT EUR 15.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 2.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
- Your 30 'Safer' Dividend Real Estate WallStars For August
- Top 50 High Yield Real Estate WallStars Show Gains To 89.2% For August 2019
- The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 41 'Safer' Dividend Champions, Contenders, And Challengers Show Positive Annual Returns And Cash To Cover Their Annually Increasing Dividends
- Post Supreme Court Decision Recap: How Immigration Control Will Help The Private Prison Business
- A Prison REIT That's Poised To Profit