Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)
Fri, Nov 10 2017
Nov 10 Swedish medical technology firm Getinge on Friday announced new financial targets following the proposed distribution and separate listing of its patient & post-acute care business, now called Arjo.
* Revised strategy, new financial targets and restated financial information for Getinge (excluding Arjo)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 18 Medical technology firm Getinge reported on Wednesday quarterly core profits below expectations, sending its shares down, and said it now hoped to spin off and list its smallest division by year-end.
* Q3 order intake increased by 2.2% to sek 7,334 m (7,176). Order intake increased organically by 4.7%.
* The preliminary result of Getinge rights issue shows that over 33.7 million shares, corresponding to approximately 99.2 percent of the shares in the offer, were subscribed for with subscription rights
* says today, the Board of Directors of Getinge AB, with authorization from the Extraordinary General Meeting on August 15, 2017, has resolved on a rights issue of MSEK 4,324 with the purpose to strengthen the group’s balance sheet by reducing leverage and thereby providing improved operational flexibility
* Getinge says to cooperate with Brazilian authorities on local ongoing investigations