GKN PLC (GKN.L)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
MILAN, Nov 16 The UK's top share index steadied on Thursday as a handful of earnings updates were in focus and GKN plunged on uncertainty following the ditching of its CEO designate.
LONDON, Nov 16 Troubled British engineer GKN said Kevin Cummings, lined up in September to become its new chief executive, would now leave the company with immediate effect after it decided it needed alternative leadership.
* KEVIN CUMMINGS, PREVIOUSLY CEO DESIGNATE, WILL LEAVE BOARD AND GKN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
LONDON, Oct 21 British engineering group GKN is considering splitting into two listed companies comprising its aerospace and auto component divisions, the Sunday Times reported, without citing sources.
* Co, Concept Laser, Arcam AB have signed MoU with GKN to collaborate on additive manufacturing
* Shares fall 10 pct (Updates shares, adds details on Alabama plant)
* Ceo says informed of two claims in 24-hour period earlier this week, claims not litigation
LONDON, Oct 13 British engineering group GKN said trading in its aerospace business was "disappointing" in the third quarter as pricing pressure hit margins and operational challenges took a toll.
* TRADING UPDATE FOR PERIOD SINCE HALF YEAR RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT ON 26 JULY 2017
French aerospace equipment maker Latecoere is on the look out for acquisitions so it can expand and win bigger contracts from leading aircraft manufacturers, Chief Executive Officer Yannick Assouad said on Monday.