Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
Thu, Jun 21 2018
* Glencore says CEFC deposit under failed deal under discussion
KRASNOYARSK, June 21 Qatar may consider increasing its stake in Rosneft at some point but there are no immediate plans to do so, Faisal Alsuwaidi, a Qatari representative on the Rosneft board of directors, said on Thursday.
* Glencore says has discussed settlement with U.S., Swiss agencies (Adds reaction, detail)
June 12 Democratic Republic of Congo state miner Gécamines will drop legal proceedings to dissolve a copper and cobalt joint venture with a subsidiary of Glencore Plc after reaching a settlement with its partner that includes Gécamines getting a $150 million payment.
DAKAR, June 8 A Congolese-American businessman is seeking more than $1 billion in a Congo court from two Glencore executives and their ex-partner in a copper and cobalt mine, saying they defrauded him when he relinquished his shares, a court document showed.
DAKAR, June 1 Congo's Supreme Court has rejected claims by a Glencore unit that a commercial court is not competent to hear a petition to dissolve it brought by state miner Gecamines, a Gecamines lawyer said on Friday.
ATHENS Greece has received five expressions of interest for a majority stake in its biggest oil refiner Hellenic Petroleum , the country's privatizations agency said on Wednesday.
ATHENS, May 30 Greece has received five expressions of interest for a majority stake in its biggest oil refiner Hellenic Petroleum, the country's privatisations agency said on Wednesday.
LONDON, May 18 Glencore on Friday said it could not comment on a report by Bloomberg that it may face an enquiry from Britain's Serious Fraud Office into allegations of bribery linked to its operations in Democratic Republic of Congo.
LONDON Glencore and United Company Rusal have asked the London Metal Exchange to temporarily lift its suspension on Rusal's aluminium after an extension of the deadline for companies to wind down contracts with the Russian firm under U.S. sanctions, sources said.
- Strong Dollar to Blame for Falling Silver Prices and Fed's Rate Hike Won't Help
- Glencore to Sell Mines in Argentina and Chile
- As Layoffs Surge In September, How Secure Is Your Job Right Now?
- Glencore Is the Lehmann Brothers of Mining; Can Be Disruptive to Sector Says U.S Global CEO
- Tesco’s $400 Million Mistake Hits London as Miners Drag It Further Down
- Asian and European Markets Rise, But On a Mixed Set of Factors