Corning Inc (GLW.N)
23 May 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.18 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Corning Inc on Tuesday reported a drop in sales at its screen glass unit for the first time in at least four quarters, and said it expects the weakness to spill into the current quarter, adding to growing market jitters about demand for high-end smartphones.
* Shares down 3 pct (Adds forecast, analysts and CFO comments, and share price)
* REG-CORNING REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND CONTINUED PROGRESS ON STRATEGY AND CAPITAL ALLOCATION FRAMEWORK
April 24 Corning Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly loss compared with a year-ago profit, hit by higher investments and soft demand for LCD glasses used in television and desktops.
* CORNING INC - CEO WENDELL P. WEEKS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $16.9 MILLION VERSUS $11.3 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GAtHCU) Further company coverage:
* REG-CORNING INCORPORATED: CORNING ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 16%
Jan 30 Gorilla glass and optical fiber maker Corning Inc on Tuesday said profit in the first half of 2018 would be weighed down by higher investments, overshadowing its seventh straight quarter of adjusted profit beat.
* CORNING - FY, Q4 CORE RESULTS ADJUSTED TO EXCLUDE $1.8 BILLION IN NON-CASH ITEMS RELATED TO TAX REFORM
Jan 30 Corning Inc reported a 6.5 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, driven by strong demand for its Gorilla Glass used in smartphones and fibre optic products.
- T-Mobile Has More Upside Than Sprint - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/22/18)
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 35: If You Want To Get Rich, Follow The Data
- The Next Generation Dividend Growth Portfolio Q1 Update - Bring On The Dividends
- The MnM Portfolio - Reviewing May 2018 Fundamentals
- The 30+1 Portfolio: An Average Investor's Reasoning For Buying A Stock
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 34: Why The Future Of Work Will Be Glorious