GNC Holdings Inc (GNC.N)
20 Jul 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
* GNC RECEIVES STOCKHOLDER APPROVAL FOR SHARE ISSUANCE IN CONNECTION WITH HAYAO INVESTMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.22 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GENERAL NUTRITION CORPORATION ANNOUNCED PLANS TO ESTABLISH, DEVELOP PRESENCE IN AUSTRALIAN MARKET
* GNC HOLDINGS INC - EXPECTED TO INCREASE TO OVER 4,000 RETAIL OUTLETS ACROSS INDIA BY 2020
NEW YORK, Feb 21 (LPC) - Ailing US vitamin and supplement retailer GNC Holdings Inc has sweetened the terms of a complex amendment to its existing credit agreement to extend a looming March 2019 debt maturity, after early consents from lenders fell short of a required threshold, according to three sources familiar with the transaction.
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY GNC HOLDINGS' CONVERTIBLE PREFERENCE SHARES WORTH $299.95 MILLION
HONG KONG China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
HONG KONG, Feb 14 China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
* GNC HOLDINGS SAYS LAUNCHED CERTAIN AMENDMENTS TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF NOV 26, 2013 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-GNC Holdings Says On Deal Termination Co to Pay Termination Fee Of Either $10 Mln Or $18 Mln To Harbin Pharmaceutical
* GNC HOLDINGS - ON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES, CO WILL PAY FEE OF EITHER $10 MILLION OR $18 MILLION TO HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o4g6KY) Further company coverage:
- Rent-A-Center Inc.: If The Buyout Fails, And It Might, This Is A Perfect Short At $14.75
- Sharing My 2018 First-Half Performance
- GNC: Our Valuation
- The Insiders Are Buying: Are You?
- Why GNC Holdings Was Up 9.48% On Monday
- Momentum Portfolio Year-One Review - It Gained 145.19% Vs. S&P 500's 12.73% Return