Greene King PLC (GNK.L)
Thu, Apr 12 2018
April 12 Pub operator Greene King Plc reported a 1.8 percent drop in like-for-like sales for 49 weeks to early April on Thursday, hurt by the cold wave during February-March, but projected annual pretax profit largely in line with market estimates.
* PUB COMPANY LIKE-FOR-LIKE (LFL) SALES FOR 49 WEEKS TO 8 TH APRIL WERE -1.8%
April 12 Pub operator Greene King Plc reported a 1.8 percent drop in like-for-like sales for the 49 weeks to April 8 on Thursday, joining a string of British businesses that took a hit from the cold wave in the UK during February-March.
Jan 25 British pub operator Greene King Plc on Thursday said comparable sales over the recent 37-week period to Jan. 14 fell 1.4 percent as poor weather dented sales.
* SAYS PUB COMPANY LFL SALES FOR FIRST 37 WEEKS OF YEAR WERE -1.4%
Jan 25 British pub operator Greene King Plc on Thursday said comparable sales for its pub business for the two weeks covering Christmas and New Year's eve rose 1.6 percent.
- Coal Trade Dynamics And The Impact On Dry Bulk
- Sell Genco Shipping As It Does Not Deserve A Premium To Net Asset Value - There Is More Value In Other Names
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Genco Shipping & Trading's (GNK) CEO John Wobensmith on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dry Bulk Shipping: Enough Dry Powder Left For The Next Boom
- Genco Shipping (GNK) Presents At JP Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Industrials Conference - Slideshow