Randgold Resources Ltd (GOLD.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
March 15 Mines run by Glencore, Randgold Resources and three other international companies have quit the Democratic Republic of Congo's chamber of commerce, saying the industry body does not adequately represent their interests after the introduction of a new mining law.
LONDON African miner Randgold Resources is looking to make its first acquisition outside its home continent in North and South America to diversify its portfolio of assets, its chief executive Mark Bristow told Reuters.
LONDON, Feb 5 African gold miner Randgold doubled its annual dividend after profits rose by 14 percent in 2017 and said it was fighting to prevent the adoption of a new mining code in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
* Endeavour and Randgold form an exploration joint venture in Côte D'ivoire
- Reacting To Gold
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (3/2/18)
- Post-Powell, There's Opportunity In Stock Market Overreactions
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Randgold - Record Year And Doubled Dividend But Stock Falls On Africa Worries
- Randgold Resources Limited 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides