Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS.TO)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* Ecommerce, brick-and-mortar stores help sales (Adds details from conference call, CFO details, updates shares)
Feb 8 Canada Goose Holdings Inc on Thursday posted a 61 percent jump in quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates, benefiting from a plan to invest more in ecommerce and company-owned stores.
* CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC SAYS JONATHAN SINCLAIR WILL SUCCEED JOHN BLACK AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2C4uxUx) Further company coverage:
* CANADA GOOSE REPORTS RESULTS FOR THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018
* CANADA GOOSE NAMES JONATHAN SINCLAIR CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
* Canada Goose names Rick Wood Chief Commercial Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Luxury apparel maker Canada Goose Holdings expects its fledgling direct-to-consumer business to contribute about half its profits in the long term, from about 14 percent in the three months through September, chief executive officer Dani Reiss said on Thursday.
* Canada Goose reports results for second quarter fiscal year 2018
Nov 9 Luxury apparel retailer Canada Goose Holdings Inc reported a 34.7 percent rise in revenue, helped by growth across all its markets.
* Canada Goose appoints Jodi Butts to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- The Best And Worst Performing Stocks On Earnings This Season
- Canada Goose Holdings' (GOOS) CEO Dani Reiss on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Investment Ideas In Growth Stocks
- Should You Buy Canada Goose At Its Current Price?
- American Consumer Is Spending - Cramer's Mad Money (1/9/18)
- The $444 Million Potential Of GNC's Lean Shake 25