Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS.TO)
16 Jan 2018
Tue, Nov 21 2017
* Canada Goose names Rick Wood Chief Commercial Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Luxury apparel maker Canada Goose Holdings expects its fledgling direct-to-consumer business to contribute about half its profits in the long term, from about 14 percent in the three months through September, chief executive officer Dani Reiss said on Thursday.
* Canada Goose reports results for second quarter fiscal year 2018
Nov 9 Luxury apparel retailer Canada Goose Holdings Inc reported a 34.7 percent rise in revenue, helped by growth across all its markets.
* Canada Goose appoints Jodi Butts to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Canada Goose Holdings enterS into amendment to the term loan agreement, originally dated as of December 2, 2016
* Canada Goose Holdings - on Aug 15, entered into amendment to the term loan agreement, originally dated as of december 2, 2016
* Toronto-listed shares rise 5.3 pct; U.S. stock jumps 9 pct (Adds CEO comment; updates share move)
* Canada Goose reports results for first quarter fiscal year 2018
Aug 10 Luxury apparel retailer Canada Goose Holdings Inc, reported a smaller quarterly loss as the company sold more merchandise across its sales platforms.
* Maureen Chiquet nominated to Canada Goose board of directors
- American Consumer Is Spending - Cramer's Mad Money (1/9/18)
- The $444 Million Potential Of GNC's Lean Shake 25
- Private Equity-Backed IPOs: Spotlight On KKR
- Canada Goose's (GOOS) CEO Dani Reiss on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A Canada Goose Update
- Square Will Still Go Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/13/17)