Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS.TO)
14 Dec 2018
Fri, Dec 14 2018
TORONTO/BEIJING, Dec 14 Luxury parka maker Canada Goose said it is delaying the opening of its first store in China, originally planned for Saturday, putting its shares on track for their lowest close in six weeks.
TORONTO, Dec 14 Canada Goose is delaying the opening of its first store in China due to ongoing construction, a company spokesman said on Friday.
Nov 14 Luxury apparel maker Canada Goose Holdings Inc handily beat analysts' quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday, driven by a strong demand for its luxury parkas, prompting the company to raise its forecast for the rest of the year.
Nov 14 Luxury apparel company Canada Goose Holdings Inc's quarterly profit jumped 34.5 percent, led by stronger demand for its fashionable parkas.
TORONTO, Aug 9 Luxury parka maker Canada Goose reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss on Thursday, amid growing revenue from its direct-to-consumer business, sending its shares up 6.5 percent.
TORONTO, Aug 9 Luxury parka maker Canada Goose reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss on Thursday, amid growing revenue from its direct-to-consumer business.
- The Oil Turn, Soaring Goose, And Value Traps
- Canada Goose: Short The Golden Goose, It's Far Too Expensive
- Canada Goose: Capitalizing On A Huge Guidance Boost And China Strength
- Canada Goose Holdings (GOOS) CEO Dani Reiss on Q2 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (11/9/18)
- Canada Goose Acquires Baffin For Performance Outdoor Footwear