Global Payments Inc (GPN.N)
18 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 11 2018
* Defendants' lawyers could not be reached for comment (Adds Global Payments comment and lawsuit, paragraph 11)
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday charged the former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc with insider trading for tipping off his longtime romantic partner about the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc.
July 10 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday charged the former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc and his romantic partner with insider trading ahead of the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc.
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS AND INCREASES 2018 OUTLOOK
BRIEF-Global Payments Units Entered Into First Refinancing Amendment To Co's Second Restated Credit Agreement
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS - ON MARCH 20, CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO FIRST REFINANCING AMENDMENT TO CO'S SECOND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED JULY 31, 2015
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS REPORTS 2017 EARNINGS, ESTABLISHES 2018 GROWTH TARGETS AND ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH HSBC MEXICO
- I3 Verticals Readies Plans For $80 Million IPO
- Market Loves Turnaround Stories - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/18)
- IPO Coverage: EVO Payments, Inc.
- 3Pea Is A Payment Processor With >40% Organic Growth Selling For Half Of Peer Multiples
- Global Payments Executing On Its Vision And Delivering Margin Leverage
- IPO Of Evo Payments: The Goodwill Represents An Opportunity