Green Plains Inc (GPRE.OQ)
Tue, Sep 18 2018
NEW YORK/CHICAGO, Sept 17 Major U.S. ethanol producer Green Plains Inc is shutting down or cutting output at plants across the Midwest due to low profit margins, five industry sources told Reuters on Monday.
NEW YORK/CHICAGO Major U.S. ethanol producer Green Plains Inc is shutting down two ethanol plants in Iowa and cutting output at another in Minnesota due to low profit margins, three industry sources told Reuters.
- The Ethanol Sector's Catch-22
- Green Plains Inc. (GPRE) CEO Todd Becker on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Green Plains Partners: Growing By Shrinking
- Green Plains, Inc. Gets Good Value For Its Assets
- Marathon Petroleum's Reported Interest In E15 And The Ethanol Demand Trend
- Energy Recap: Quick Hits - Energy News For The Week Ended Oct. 19, 2018