Gap Inc (GPS.N)
20 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
Gap Inc said on Tuesday it was disappointed with the progress at turning around the fortunes of its eponymous brand and that the head of the business, Jeff Kirwan, was leaving.
* Shares fall as much as 7.6 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
Feb 20 Gap Inc said on Tuesday that Jeff Kirwan, president and chief executive of its eponymous brand will leave the apparel retailer.
* GAP INC - JEFF KIRWAN, PRESIDENT AND CEO OF GAP BRAND, WILL LEAVE COMPANY
* ANF Q3 Same-store sales up 4 pct vs. est of rise of 0.3 pct
* Gap Inc- Due to hurricanes, 277 stores were closed for an average of about 6 days in Q3 -conf call
* Q3 revenue $3.84 bln vs I/B/E/S est of $3.76 bln (Adds CEO quote, details from conference call, background; Updates share price)
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Clothing retailer Gap Inc on Thursday reported quarterly results that beat estimates, as its turnaround efforts to revive its Gap and Old Navy brand paid off.
Nov 16 Clothing retailer Gap Inc's quarterly same-store sales beat estimates, as it sold more lower-priced apparel under the Old Navy brand and reined in discounts.
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- The More It Drops, The More I Buy - Part II
- Under Armour Brand Continues To Have Value, Opportunity To Gain Market Share Suggests Sales Could Double By 2020
- Gap: Maintain $40 Target
- Victory Formation Long/Short Portfolio Update - January 2018