Gap Inc (GPS.N)
23 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 19 2018
* Italy/German yield gap at tightest since August 2016 (Updates price action)
* GAP INC SAYS CEO ARTHUR PECK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.6 MILLION VS $8.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qjITNE) Further company coverage:
* GAP SAYS CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER DARA BAZZANO NOTIFIED HER INTENTION TO RESIGN - SEC FILING
* GAP - ANNOUNCED NEW GOAL FOR ALL OF ITS TIER 1 SUPPLIERS TO MAKE TRANSITION FROM A CASH-BASED SYSTEM TO DIGITAL PAYMENTS BY 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 1Gap Inc's dependence on its low-end Old Navy line of clothing lessened in the holiday quarter as the apparel retailer managed to better its sales of other brands, helping the company's same-store sales blow past Wall Street estimates.
March 1Apparel retailer Gap Inc reported same-store sales for the holiday quarter blew past Wall Street estimates as shoppers bought more of its low-end Old Navy line of clothing.
* Q4 FISCAL YEAR 2017 COMPARABLE SALES WERE UP 5 PERCENT COMPARED WITH AN INCREASE OF 2 PERCENT LAST YEAR
* GAP INC - AUTHORIZED A Q1 FISCAL YEAR 2018 DIVIDEND OF $0.2425 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gap Inc said on Tuesday it was disappointed with the progress at turning around the fortunes of its eponymous brand and that the head of the business, Jeff Kirwan, was leaving.
* Shares fall as much as 7.6 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)