Grifols SA (GRFS.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 5 2018
BRIEF-Grifols Announces New Agreement With Henry Schein To Distribute Normal Saline Solution In U.S.
* GRIFOLS - ANNOUNCES NEW AGREEMENT WITH HENRY SCHEIN TO DISTRIBUTE NORMAL SALINE SOLUTION IN THE U.S.
* FY NET SALES 4.32 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 4.05 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* GRIFOLS HYPERRAB® (RABIES IMMUNE GLOBULIN) 300 IU/ML RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL TO TREAT PATIENTS EXPOSED TO RABIES VIRUS INFECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SEES POSITIVE NON-RECURRING IMPACT OF ABOUT 90 MILLION EUROS NET IN Q4 FROM US TAX REFORM AND REASSESSMENT OF ASSETS RELATED TO ARADIGM Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS PURCHASE RESULT OF $98 MLN CAPITAL INCREASE IN MEDKEEPER
* GETS LONG-TERM LOAN WITH THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK (EIB) FOR 85 MILLION EUROS
* EARNS APPROVAL FROM US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) FOR NEW PRODUCT FIBRIN SEALANT (HUMAN) COMPOSED OF TWO PLASMA PROTEINS AND INDICATED FOR SURGICAL USE IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon:
* 9-MONTH NET PROFIT 431.8 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 406.1 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* APPROVES INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.18 EURO PER SHARE PAYABLE DECEMBER 5 Source text for Eikon:
MADRID Spain's Grifols has no plans to leave Catalonia at the moment but, if the current situation changes in a way which could affect the company's business, the board will take appropriate steps, a company sources said on Monday.
- 3 Things In Biotech, March 11: Aradigm Retries, Pfizer Glides, VBL Crashes
- ADMA Biologics: Almost Ready To Run Between The Toes Of Giants
- Aradigm: Points Of Discussion
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: January 30, 2018
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: January 13, 2018
- Why The Catalan Election Won't Affect Your Spanish Stocks In The Long Run