Garmin Ltd (GRMN.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Fri, Nov 17 2017
* Garmin - co, Fit Pay announced Garmin Pay Now Live on Garmin's Vívoactive 3 smartwatch, available to cardholders of issuing banks supporting new service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Garmin announces integration with UnitedHealthcare motion wellness program, enabling eligible plan participants to earn more than $1,000 in annual rewards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 1 Garmin Ltd beat profit estimates for the eighth straight quarter and raised its full-year forecasts amid higher demand for its outdoor, marine and aviation devices, sending its shares up 5 percent.
* Garmin reports third quarter revenue and profit growth; raises guidance
Nov 1 Garmin Ltd reported a 2.9 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by demand for its outdoor activity gadgets such as GPS-based watches.
* Says has acquired Navionics S.p.A. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Garmin Ltd - jury found that Garmin had "willfully infringed" two Navico "downscan" patents and awarded damages in amount of $38 million
* NXT-ID Inc - NXT-ID subsidiary FitPay to power Garmin Pay on Garmin vivoactive 3 smartwatch Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mastercard Inc - announced that it is adding payment capabilities to newly launched Garmin Vívoactive 3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Subsidiary Fitpay to power Garmin Pay on Garmin Vívoactive 3 smartwatch Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 46 Of 80 'Safer' Dividend Technology Dogs Have Cash To Cover November Dividends But Will They Pay?
- Top Tech Dividend Dogs Xperi, TiVo, Seagate And Camtek Aim At 20-112% November Gains Per Broker Targets
- GoPro: Not Perfect, But Better
- Garmin Ltd. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Garmin (GRMN) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- S&P 500 'Safer' Dividend Dog Net Gains Topped By Navient Per Brokers October Targets