GTX Inc (GTXI.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, May 30 2018
BERLIN Deutsche Boerse AG is beefing up its foreign exchange business with a $100 million deal to buy GTX's Electronic Communication Network (ECN) business from GAIN Capital Holdings Inc.
BERLIN, May 30 Deutsche Boerse AG is beefing up its foreign exchange business with a $100 million deal to buy GTX's Electronic Communication Network (ECN) business from GAIN Capital Holdings Inc.
* GTX ANNOUNCES EARLY COMPLETION OF PATIENT ENROLLMENT IN THE ASTRID TRIAL, A PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIAL OF ENOBOSARM IN STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE
* GTX PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE AND REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-GTx Announced New Data Demonstrating Enobosarm's Potential To Treat Stress Urinary Incontinence At SUFU 2018
* GTX ANNOUNCED NEW DATA DEMONSTRATING ENOBOSARM’S POTENTIAL TO TREAT STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE AT SUFU 2018
* GTX PHASE 2 ENOBOSARM CLINICAL TRIAL RESULTS IN STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE ACCEPTED FOR PODIUM PRESENTATION AT SUFU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- A High-Throughput Screen For Cancer Stocks That Have Few (Or No) Fundamentals
- GTx (GTXI) Presents At Jefferies 2018 Global Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Abeona Presents Strong Data, Glaxo Nucala Treatment Benefit, Rocket Pharma's Gene Therapy Data
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Acadia Sell-Off, Therapix Soars On Results, Menlo Setback
- GTx: Promising Data At SUFU And Catalysts Suggest Additional Upside
- Viking Therapeutics: VK5211 Prospects Going Forward