GVC Holdings PLC (GVC.L)
18 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
Jan 11 Online gambling firm GVC Holdings , which sealed a deal to buy Ladbrokes Coral last month, said on Thursday it expects 2017 core earnings to be at the top end of its own expectations on strong trading in the fourth quarter.
* GROUP ENJOYED A RECORD QUARTERLY NGR IN Q4 2017 AND, AS A RESULT, NGR FOR YEAR TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 IS EXPECTED TO BE CEUR 1,009M
Jan 11 Online gambling firm GVC Holdings , which sealed a deal to buy Ladbrokes Coral last month, said it expects 2017 core earnings to be at the top end of its internal expectations on strong trading in the fourth quarter.
* FOR EACH LADBROKES CORAL SHARE, LADBROKES CORAL SHAREHOLDERS WILL BE ENTITLED TO 32.7 PENCE IN CASH, 0.141 ORDINARY GVC SHARES
* SALE OF HEADLONG LIMITED AND OTHER COMPANIES TO ROPSO MALTA LIMITED HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Dec 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
LONDON Online gambling company GVC Holdings is in talks to buy Ladbrokes Coral for up to $5.2 billion in a long-awaited deal that would transform it into a bastion of British betting.
* Deal follows govt. review on betting terminals (Adds background, quotes)
LONDON, Dec 7 GVC Holdings, the multinational sports betting and gaming group, has increased a term loan by €50m, reduced pricing and amended documentation to enable considerable operational and financial flexibility, it announced on Thursday.
* ANNOUNCE EUR 50M INCREASE IN TERM LOAN ELEMENT OF ITS SENIOR SECURED TERM AND REVOLVING FACILITY, ORIGINALLY SIGNED IN MARCH 2017