Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 7 2017
* Hain Celestial reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Sept 28 Hain Celestial Group Inc, under pressure from activist shareholder Engaged Capital LLC to make drastic changes at the U.S. organic food company, said on Thursday it would name six new directors to its board, including the hedge fund's founder.
BRIEF-Hain Celestial Group - Co entered into agreement with individuals affiliated with funds managed by Engaged Capital
* Hain Celestial Group - co entered into an agreement on Sept. 27 with certain individuals affiliated with, investment funds managed by Engaged Capital, LL
BRIEF-Hain Celestial announces 2017 annual stockholders meeting date, reconstitution of board, cooperation agreement with Engaged Capital
* hain Celestial announces 2017 annual meeting of stockholders date, reconstitution of board of directors and cooperation agreement with Engaged Capital
Sept 28 Hain Celestial reached an agreement with activist investor Engaged Capital LLC for changes in its board, which could pave the way for a potential sale of the organic food and beverage company, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
* Hain Celestial announces fourth quarter and fiscal year financial 2017 results
BRIEF-Hain Celestial receives anticipated notice of Nasdaq non-compliance due to delayed annual meeting
* Hain Celestial receives anticipated notice of Nasdaq non-compliance due to delayed annual meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Engaged Capital LLC reports 9.9 percent stake in Hain celestial group inc, as of June 22, 2017 - sec filing
* Hain Celestial's cultivate ventures announces first strategic acquisition
* Hain Celestial announces financial results and expands strategic plan to deliver enhanced shareholder value
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 11/9/17: HAIN,TRN, AXDX, TEP, AMH
- Hain Celestial: Accounting Woes In Rear View Mirror
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hain Celestial: A Buyout?
- Market Is Performing Despite Fears - Cramer's Mad Money (10/2/17)
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (9/29/17)