Halliburton Co (HAL.N)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* HALLIBURTON DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
Feb 15 U.S. oilfield services company Halliburton Co's first-quarter earnings will be reduced by 10 cents per share due to delays in deliveries of sand used in fracking, Chief Financial Officer Christopher Weber said on Thursday.
Feb 15 Halliburton Co's first-quarter earnings would be reduced by 10 cents per share due to delays in sand deliveries, a company executive said on Thursday.
Jan 22 U.S. oilfield services company Halliburton Co reported a bigger-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit on Monday and gave an upbeat outlook for 2018, as higher oil prices continue to push U.S. production to near-record levels.
BRIEF-Halliburton "encouraged by international markets for the first time in three years" : conf call
* HALLIBURTON SAYS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STARTED TO SHOW SIGNS OF RECOVERY IN THE LATTER HALF OF THE YEAR- CONF CALL
* Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.53 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
Jan 22 Halliburton Co reported a wider loss in the fourth quarter, as it set aside $1.05 billion for income tax payments related to recently-passed changes in U.S. corporate taxation.
* HALLIBURTON RECOMMENDS REJECTION OF BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC
Nov 21 Norwegian oil firm Aker BP ASA said on Tuesday:
* Entered into separate agreements with Maersk Drilling and Halliburton for jack-ups, and with Odfjell Drilling and Halliburton for semi-submersibles Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2znEDU0 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
- Could GE Buy The Rest Of Baker Hughes?
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tetra Technologies: Oilfield Water Management Play
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Hi-Crush: Buying Opportunity From Halliburton's Warning