Halliburton Co (HAL.N)
18 May 2018
Mon, Apr 23 2018
April 23 Oilfield services provider Halliburton Co reported a 34 percent jump in first-quarter revenue on Monday as North American companies boosted oil and gas production amid rising oil prices.
* Halliburton revised its 2018 capex budget to $2 billion, up slightly from previous guidance
* Q1 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.41 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
April 23 Oilfield services provider Halliburton Co reported a 34 percent jump in first-quarter revenue on Monday as rising oil prices prompted North American companies to boost oil and gas production.
* HALLIBURTON DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
Feb 15 U.S. oilfield services company Halliburton Co's first-quarter earnings will be reduced by 10 cents per share due to delays in deliveries of sand used in fracking, Chief Financial Officer Christopher Weber said on Thursday.
Feb 15 Halliburton Co's first-quarter earnings would be reduced by 10 cents per share due to delays in sand deliveries, a company executive said on Thursday.
Jan 22 U.S. oilfield services company Halliburton Co reported a bigger-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit on Monday and gave an upbeat outlook for 2018, as higher oil prices continue to push U.S. production to near-record levels.
BRIEF-Halliburton "encouraged by international markets for the first time in three years" : conf call
* HALLIBURTON SAYS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STARTED TO SHOW SIGNS OF RECOVERY IN THE LATTER HALF OF THE YEAR- CONF CALL
* Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.53 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
- Weekly Rig Count Report: U.S. Added 1 And Canada Added 4
- Bri-Chem's Financing And Business Turnaround (That's Already Happened!) Make It A Bargain
- Weekly Rig Count Report: U.S. Added 13 And Canada Lost 7
- Energy XXI Gulf Coast - Extraordinary Return Potential
- Oil At The Doorstep Of $80/Barrel
- Venezuela Stymies Halliburton