Hays PLC (HAYS.L)
17 Aug 2018
Fri, Jul 13 2018
* Investing in Germany, France and United States (Adds details on UK market, shares)
July 13 British recruitment company Hays Plc expects full year profit to come in slightly above expectations and posted on Friday a 14 percent rise in net fees in the fourth quarter on more hiring in Germany and Australia.
April 12 British recruitment company Hays Plc on Thursday said net fees in the third quarter rose, helped by strong performance in Germany, its largest market.
April 12 British recruitment company Hays Plc on Thursday said net fees in the third quarter rose 9 percent, and trading conditions in the UK and Ireland remained subdued but broadly stable.
* Shares fall 5 pct after strong rally in year to date (Recasts with CEO, adds analyst comments, details, shares)
Feb 22 British recruiter Hays posted a 16 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by growth in its international business and cost controls in its domestic market, where hiring has been hit by uncertainty since Britain voted to leave the EU.
- Currency Jitters Ease (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Currency Jitters Ease
- Best And Worst Performing S&P 500 Stocks On Earnings
- Colombia - Major Current Problems And Very High Future Potential For Toy Manufacturers
- Mattel: Outlook Still Cloudy But Likely Priced In
- July Dividend Income Report