Hays PLC (HAYS.L)
19 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* Shares fall 5 pct after strong rally in year to date (Recasts with CEO, adds analyst comments, details, shares)
Feb 22 British recruiter Hays posted a 16 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by growth in its international business and cost controls in its domestic market, where hiring has been hit by uncertainty since Britain voted to leave the EU.
Jan 11 British staffing company Hays Plc reported higher second-quarter net fees on Thursday, helped by strong performance in its international businesses.
Jan 11 British staffing company Hays Plc reported higher quarterly net fees on Thursday, helped by strong performance in its international businesses.
- Tops Of 44 'Safer' Dividend Nasdaq Equities: Comcast By Gain; Vodafone By Yield For March
- Top 52 Nasdaq Stocks By Yield, Upside & Gains For March
- Stocks To Watch: Wake-Up Call For The IPO Market
- Can Barbie Save Mattel?
- Top 2 'Safer' Dividend Achievers Of 31 Are Holly By Yield And Assurant By Gains Per Broker March Targets
- Don't Invest Based On Trump's Tweets - Cramer's Mad Money (3/13/18)