Home Depot Inc (HD.N)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
March 12 A federal judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit accusing Home Depot Inc of deceiving shoppers about the size of its four-by-four lumber.
March 8 Home Depot Inc agreed to pay $27.84 million to settle charges by California's attorney general that it illegally disposed of hazardous waste in that state and threw out customer records without first rendering personal information unreadable.
March 8 California attorney general says home depot agrees to $27.84 million settlement for violations of state's hazardous waste laws and customer privacy requirements Xavier becerra, the attorney general, says settlement resolves allegations that home depot unlawfully disposed waste batteries, aerosol cans, paints, electronic devices Becerra says settlement includes $16.6 mln civil penalties, plus money for environmental protection and to cover costs Becerra says settlement also re
* Shares fall as much 9.4 pct, Home Depot shares flat (Adds analyst quote)
* Shares up 1.4 pct, easing from a 4 pct jump premarket (Adds CFO and analyst quote, updates shares)
Home Depot Inc's profit and revenue beat market estimates for the sixth straight quarter as more shoppers visited the No.1 U.S. home improvement chain and, on an average, spent more in an improving housing market.
* THE HOME DEPOT ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2017 RESULTS; INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 15.7 PERCENT; PROVIDES FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE; REAFFIRMS FISCAL 2020 SALES AND OPERATING MARGIN TARGETS; UPDATES FISCAL 2020 RETURN ON INVESTED CAPITAL TARGET
Feb 20 Home Depot Inc, the largest U.S. home improvement chain, reported a 2 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher customer traffic amid improving housing market.
Jan 25 Home Depot Inc said it would give its U.S. employees a new one-time cash bonus of up to $1,000 for hourly associates in the fourth quarter as the home improvement store chain takes advantage of changes in the U.S. tax code.
BRIEF-Home Depot To Provide New One-Time Cash Bonus For U.S. Hourly Associates Of Up To $1,000 In Q4
* THE HOME DEPOT AWARDS HOURLY ASSOCIATES A ONE-TIME TAX REFORM BONUS; COMMENTS ON TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT OF 2017
- Coca-Cola: Dividend King But With Poor Total Return
- 2 Things Will Prolong Home Depot's Impressive Growth
- J.C. Penney: I Just Don't See The Turnaround
- 'Safer' Dividend Big Gain Dow Dogs: McDonald's, Walmart, Procter, And United Per Broker March Metrics
- Altria Group: Cash Cow With An Inelastic Product
- Big Dow Gains For Merck, McDonald's, & Walmart, Per Broker March Targets