Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
11 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 4 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 4 Heineken began work on building a $100 million brewery in Mozambique on Monday, a high stakes gamble on an increase in beer consumption in one of the world's poorest countries.
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 4 Heineken will open a $100 million brewery in Mozambique, its first production facility in the southern African nation, the brewer said on Monday.
* SLIGRO FOOD GROUP AND HEINEKEN ENTER INTO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
SAO PAULO, Nov 17 Heineken NV and Brazilian distributors for Coca-Cola Co will begin arbitration in February regarding a distribution contract that the Dutch brewer decided to end this year, according to a Friday report by newspaper Valor Economico.
ABIDJAN, Oct 31 Heineken said it aims to double its beer production in Ivory Coast by next year as it bids to compete with French company Castel in a booming market.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 26 Mexican bottler and retailer Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) reported on Thursday a nearly four-fold surge in third-quarter net profit after selling a 5.24 percent stake in Dutch beer company Heineken NV.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 26 Mexican bottler and retailer Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) reported on Thursday a 385 percent surge in third quarter net profit to 32.4 billion pesos ($1.70 billion) after selling a 2.5 billion euros ($3 billion) stake in Heineken.
BRUSSELS, Oct 24 Heineken NV, the world's second-largest brewer, reported an increase in third-quarter beer sales on Wednesday, with growth in all regions except Europe, where poor summer weather reduced demand, and in the United States.
BRUSSELS, Oct 24 Heineken NV, the world's second-largest brewer, reported an increase in beer sales in the third-quarter, with growth in all regions except Europe, where a poor summer dampened consumption.
* EUROPE HAD TO FACE TOUGH COMPARATIVES, PARTLY DUE TO LESS FAVOURABLE WEATHER IN SOME KEY MARKETS
- European Markets Fall as Swiss-led Sell-off Overshadows BP Court Victory, Carrefour Quarterly Sales
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play
- They Just Don't Get Beer!