Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
Mon, Feb 12 2018
* ESKER SELECTED BY HEINEKEN SPAIN TO AUTOMATE CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT PROCESS Source text: http://bit.ly/2EmCwOu Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS Volatile markets and an acquisition in Brazil prompted the world's second largest brewer Heineken to warn its profitability in 2018 would improve by less than the target it had set for the previous three years. | Video
* Says keeps close eye on British cost inflation (Adds share reaction, CEO comments)
* FY ORGANIC REVENUE (BEIA) +5.0% WITH REVENUE (BEIA) PER HECTOLITRE +2.1%
BRUSSELS, Feb 12 Heineken NV, the world's second largest brewer, on Monday said it expected its operating margins to expand by less than previously, citing a volatile market environment.
LONDON International health campaigners and alcohol concern groups called on a major global HIV and malaria fund on Thursday to end immediately a partnership it had signed with the Dutch brewer Heineken.
LONDON, Feb 1 International health campaigners and alcohol concern groups called on a major global HIV and malaria fund on Thursday to end immediately a partnership it had signed with the Dutch brewer Heineken.
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 4 Heineken began work on building a $100 million brewery in Mozambique on Monday, a high stakes gamble on an increase in beer consumption in one of the world's poorest countries.
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 4 Heineken will open a $100 million brewery in Mozambique, its first production facility in the southern African nation, the brewer said on Monday.
* SLIGRO FOOD GROUP AND HEINEKEN ENTER INTO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- European Markets Fall as Swiss-led Sell-off Overshadows BP Court Victory, Carrefour Quarterly Sales
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play
- They Just Don't Get Beer!