HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
Feb 21 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp's fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday fell short of analysts' estimates on lower than expected margins, sending its shares down as much as five percent.
* QTRLY SALES AND OTHER REVENUE $3.99 BILLION VERSUS $2.96 BILLION
Feb 21 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a rise in fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday, as the recent changes in the U.S. tax laws reduced income taxes by about $307 million.
* Hollyfrontier Corporation announces appointment of two directors to its board of directors
* Shares hit near two-year high (Adds analyst comment, shares, details on quarterly results)
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.89 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 1 HollyFrontier Corp's profit more than tripled in the third quarter, making it the latest oil refiner to benefit from high refining margins in the aftermath of hurricanes that swept through the U.S. Southeast and Midwest.
* HollyFrontier and Holly Energy partners announce IDR simplification agreement
Sept 4 One person has suffered second- and third-degree burns in a gasoline explosion at HollyFrontier Corp's 150,000-barrel-per-day El Dorado refinery in Kansas, according to a local media report on Monday.
NEW YORK U.S. refiners in the Midwest will be among the biggest winners after Hurricane Harvey dealt a blow to their competitors on the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- 53 Straight Hikes, 8% Yield, Record Growth And No More IDRs For This LP
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- HollyFrontier: The Growth Continues
- Where's The Growth? 2018 Distribution Guidance For AMZI Constituents
- Review Of 2017: Great Performance With International Stocks
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Presents At Wolfe Research Oil & Gas Refiners Conference - Slideshow