HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
21 Aug 2018
Thu, Aug 2 2018
Aug 2 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp's quarterly profit missed analysts' estimates on Thursday, hurt by an outage that increased operating costs and cut refining volumes sending its shares down as much as 11.8 percent in early trade.
Aug 2 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, due to a $86.6 million gain related to some special items.
* EXPECT TO RUN BETWEEN 440,000 AND 450,000 BARRELS OF CRUDE OIL PER DAY IN SECOND QUARTER - CONF CALL
* Stock hits all-time high of $63.57 (Adds comments, details on rivals, share price)
* HOLLYFRONTIER - QTRLY RESULTS REFLECT SPECIAL ITEMS THAT COLLECTIVELY INCREASED NET INCOME BY $130.8 MILLION
May 2 U.S. independent refiner HollyFrontier Corp posted a quarterly profit on Wednesday, compared to a year-ago loss, as its refining margins rose.
* HOLLYFRONTIER - ON APRIL 10, R. KEVIN HARDAGE, MEMBER OF CO BOARD, NOTIFIED BOARD THAT HE WITHDRAWS HIS NAME FROM NOMINATION FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD
* HOLLYFRONTIER SEES 2018 REFINING & MARKETING CAPEX OF $375 MILLION TO $425 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Grq7gv] Further company coverage:
* HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION PROVIDES UPDATE ON WOODS CROSS REFINERY CRUDE UNIT
* HOLLYFRONTIER CORP SAYS CEO GEORGE DAMIRIS FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.9 MILLION VERSUS $9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2FULeIS] Further company coverage:
- MLPs: 'Diversification Is Protection Against Ignorance. It Makes Little Sense If You Know What You Are Doing.' - True Or False?
- Holly Energy Partners: Taking A Closer Look At The Q2 Earnings
- HollyFrontier's Q2 Earnings Tell Two Different Stories
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 14 Momentum/Value Stocks
- Value Is Fine, But Low PE Is Struggling (I Mean It; No Typos)