HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
Wed, May 2 2018
* EXPECT TO RUN BETWEEN 440,000 AND 450,000 BARRELS OF CRUDE OIL PER DAY IN SECOND QUARTER - CONF CALL
* Stock hits all-time high of $63.57 (Adds comments, details on rivals, share price)
* HOLLYFRONTIER - QTRLY RESULTS REFLECT SPECIAL ITEMS THAT COLLECTIVELY INCREASED NET INCOME BY $130.8 MILLION
May 2 U.S. independent refiner HollyFrontier Corp posted a quarterly profit on Wednesday, compared to a year-ago loss, as its refining margins rose.
* HOLLYFRONTIER - ON APRIL 10, R. KEVIN HARDAGE, MEMBER OF CO BOARD, NOTIFIED BOARD THAT HE WITHDRAWS HIS NAME FROM NOMINATION FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD
* HOLLYFRONTIER SEES 2018 REFINING & MARKETING CAPEX OF $375 MILLION TO $425 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Grq7gv] Further company coverage:
* HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION PROVIDES UPDATE ON WOODS CROSS REFINERY CRUDE UNIT
* HOLLYFRONTIER CORP SAYS CEO GEORGE DAMIRIS FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.9 MILLION VERSUS $9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2FULeIS] Further company coverage:
Feb 21 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp's fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday fell short of analysts' estimates on lower than expected margins, sending its shares down as much as five percent.
* QTRLY SALES AND OTHER REVENUE $3.99 BILLION VERSUS $2.96 BILLION