Howard Hughes Corp (HHC.N)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 4 2018
* CEO DAVID WEINREB'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MLN VS $4.8 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HOWARD HUGHES CORP SAYS CEO DAVID R. WEINREB'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MLN VS $4.8 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Gytdfo) Further company coverage:
* THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION® REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* QTRLY CORE FFO PER WEIGHTED AVERAGE DILUTED SHARE $ 1.75 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ClZHLJ) Further company coverage:
* WILLIAM A. ACKMAN REPORTS 5.1 PERCENT STAKE IN HOWARD HUGHES CORP AS OF JANUARY 2, 2018
BOSTON, Jan 3 Shares in Howard Hughes Corp dropped more than 3 percent on Wednesday after billionaire investor William Ackman, who chairs the real estate company's board and called it an attractive buy in May, said his firm would sell 2.5 million shares.
* THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION® ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2,500,000 SHARE SECONDARY OFFERING BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS
BRIEF-Pershing Square Holdings Proposes Sale Of Howard Hughes Corporation Stock To Help 300 Million Dollar Tender Offer By William A. Ackman
* ANNOUNCES PROPOSED SALE OF ITS HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION COMMON STOCK AND A USD 300,000,000 POTENTIAL TENDER OFFER FOR PSH SHARES BY WILLIAM A. ACKMAN AND AFFILIATES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Pershing Square Holdings Announces Proposed Sale Of All Of PSH's 2.1 Million Shares Of Common Stock In Howard Hughes Corp
* PERSHING SQUARE HOLDINGS LTD - ANNOUNCES PROPOSED SALE OF ALL OF PSH'S 2.1 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK IN HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION
* The Howard Hughes Corporation reports third quarter 2017 results
- Boyar Interviews Chris Mayer On How To Uncover 100 Baggers (And More)
- Pershing Square (Bill Ackman) 2017 Annual Report
- Lessons From 15 Years Of Short Selling: 10 Reasons To Short
- Will Whitney Tilson's Kids Go To College?
- Trapeze Asset Management Q4 2017 Commentary - 'It's Never One Thing'
- Whitney Tilson Puts All His Children's College Savings In Berkshire, Howard Hughes Corp. And FA ̶N̶ G