Herbalife Ltd (HLF.N)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* HERBALIFE NUTRITION ESTABLISHES NEW 600 MILLION RMB ($90 MILLION USD) CHINA GROWTH AND IMPACT INVESTMENT FUND
* D. E. SHAW & CO LP REPORTS 5.4 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN HERBALIFE LTD AS OF JAN 18 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2npf9wB) Further company coverage:
* HERBALIFE PROVIDES PRELIMINARY VOLUME POINT RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER 2017
BRIEF-Herbalife Nutrition and Tasly Holding Group to form HT Innovations LP in the U.S. as joint venture
* HERBALIFE NUTRITION AND TASLY HOLDING GROUP TO FORM HT INNOVATIONS LP IN THE UNITED STATES AS A JOINT VENTURE
William Ackman said on Wednesday he has bought options to sell shares of Herbalife Ltd as a new way to bet against the nutritional supplement company he has described as a pyramid scheme.
Nov 1 William Ackman said on Wednesday he has bought options to sell shares of Herbalife Ltd as a new way to bet against the nutritional supplement company he has described as a pyramid scheme.
Nov 1 Billionaire investor William Ackman, who has been betting for five years that Herbalife's stock price would tumble to zero, said on Wednesday that his firm recently restructured its position in the nutrition and supplements maker.
* HBL Swiss Financing GMBH reports 5.25 pct passive stake in herbalife Ltd as of Oct 16 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2yM25qk) Further company coverage:
* Carl Icahn reports 26.22 percent stake in Herbalife Ltd as of October 11 - SEC filing
BRIEF-Herbalife Ltd says "we could face additional risks resulting from changes in China's data privacy and cybersecurity requirements"
* Herbalife Ltd says "we could face additional risks resulting from changes in china's data privacy and cybersecurity requirements" - SEC filing
- Wall Street Breakfast: General Mills Goes Shopping For Pet Food
- Herbalife (HLF) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Appleseed Fund Q4 2017 Quarterly Letter
- Pershing Square: Going, Going... Will It Be Gone?
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Stocks To Watch: Retail Heavyweights To Center Stage