Hansa Medical AB (HMED.ST)
Thu, Nov 30 2017
* HANSA MEDICAL'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS RESOLVED ON A DIRECTED SHARE ISSUE OF SEK 545 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HANSA MEDICAL CONTEMPLATES A DIRECTED SHARE ISSUE TO RAISE APPROXIMATELY SEK 545 MILLION
* Q3 OPERATING LOSS SEK 37.4 MILLION VERSUS LOSS SEK 27.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* BIRGIT STATTIN NORINDER WILL TAKE OVER ROLE AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Shares in Sweden's Hansa Medical jumped 12 percent on Thursday after research showed its experimental drug allowed doctors to perform successful kidney transplants in 24 out of 25 patients with a particularly high risk of organ rejection.
* Q2 NET REVENUE SEK 0.7 MILLION VERSUS SEK 0.5 MILLION YEAR AGO