Henkel AG & Co KgaA (HNKG.DE)
18 Jun 2018
Wed, May 9 2018
BERLIN, May 9 German consumer goods firm Henkel expects no significant improvement in the tight U.S. freight market even thought it has fixed its own internal delivery problems, its finance chief said on Wednesday.
* Shares up 0.3 pct (Adds analyst comment, details, background)
BERLIN, May 9 German consumer goods firm Henkel reported on Wednesday that strong first-quarter organic sales from its adhesives business compensated for falling laundry and beauty care sales due to delivery problems in North America.
* Confirms full year 2018 outlook (Adds details on logistics problems, analyst comment)
* HENKEL CFO SAYS ACQUISITIONS REMAIN AN ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR STRATEGY
* Shares rise to top of German blue-chip index (Adds shares, comments from analyst call)
* SIGNS MAJOR CONTRACT WITH HENKEL TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION