Henkel AG & Co KgaA (HNKG.DE)
21 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* Confirms full year 2018 outlook (Adds details on logistics problems, analyst comment)
* HENKEL CFO SAYS ACQUISITIONS REMAIN AN ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR STRATEGY
* Shares rise to top of German blue-chip index (Adds shares, comments from analyst call)
* SIGNS MAJOR CONTRACT WITH HENKEL TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/PARIS/MOSCOW, November 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed German-based consumer-goods and adhesives group Henkel AG & Co. KGaA's (Henkel) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured Long-Term Rating at 'A'. Henkel's Short-Term IDR is affirmed at 'F1'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. The rating reflects Henkel's maintenance of a strong and diversified business portfolio which benefits from its global
* Shares down 3 percent (Adds comments from company, analysts; updates bullet points)
BERLIN, Nov 14 German consumer goods maker Henkel raised its forecast for full-year earnings per share on Tuesday after it reported third-quarter underlying sales growth of 3 percent in what it called an "increasingly challenging environment".
FRANKFURT German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT German consumer goods group Henkel may further expand its business in the United States via acquisitions, Chief Executive Hans van Bylen told Welt am Sonntag in an interview.