Henkel AG & Co KgaA (HNKG_p.DE)
16 Aug 2018
Thu, Aug 16 2018
* Share price down 3.1 pct (Adds CFO comments, analyst, shares)
BERLIN, Aug 16 German consumer goods firm Henkel lowered its forecast for earnings growth in 2018 on Thursday after its second-quarter results were dented by negative currency effects and higher prices for raw materials.
BERLIN, May 9 German consumer goods firm Henkel expects no significant improvement in the tight U.S. freight market even thought it has fixed its own internal delivery problems, its finance chief said on Wednesday.
* Shares up 0.3 pct (Adds analyst comment, details, background)
BERLIN, May 9 German consumer goods firm Henkel reported on Wednesday that strong first-quarter organic sales from its adhesives business compensated for falling laundry and beauty care sales due to delivery problems in North America.
* Confirms full year 2018 outlook (Adds details on logistics problems, analyst comment)
* HENKEL CFO SAYS ACQUISITIONS REMAIN AN ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR STRATEGY
* Shares rise to top of German blue-chip index (Adds shares, comments from analyst call)