Hannover Rueck SE (HNRGn.DE)
22 Jun 2018
Tue, Jun 19 2018
FRANKFURT Hannover Re will no longer invest in companies that earn 25 percent or more of revenue from mining or burning coal, a spokesman said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, June 19 Hannover Re will no longer invest in companies that earn 25 percent or more of revenue from mining or burning coal, a spokesman said on Tuesday.
* CFO SAYS EXPECTS MODERATE PRICE INCREASES IN JULY RENEWALS Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, May 7 Hannover Re said on Monday that net profit rose 3.3 percent in the first quarter and raised its guidance for 2018 gross premiums.
* DIVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO FOR 2018 SEEN AT 35-40 PERCENT OF NET INCOME, COULD RISE IF PRESENT COMFORTABLE LEVEL OF CAPITALISATION REMAINS UNCHANGED
Feb 12 Saga Plc, a British tourism and insurance group for the over-50s, said it had signed a quota share deal with NewRe and German reinsurer Hannover Re to take on 80 percent of the motor underwriting risk of its in-house underwriter AICL.
* QUOTA SHARE COVER 80% OF UNDERWRITING RISK OF MOTOR POLICIES OF GROUP'S IN-HOUSE UNDERWRITER, AICL, TO TAKE EFFECT FROM 1 FEBRUARY 2019
* CEO SAYS DOESN'T ASSUME THAT PRICE INCREASES WILL ACCELERATE IN NEXT ROUND OF RENEWALS
* Storms weigh on parent Talanx's bottom line in 2017 (Adds details, background, wraps in Talanx)
FRANKFURT, Feb 7 Hannover Re said on Wednesday that it was optimistic for 2018 after treaty renewals at the start of the year showed a stabilization in prices and forecast full-year net profit of more than 1 billion euros ($1.24 billion).