Hannover Rueck SE (HNRGn.DE)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
* DIVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO FOR 2018 SEEN AT 35-40 PERCENT OF NET INCOME, COULD RISE IF PRESENT COMFORTABLE LEVEL OF CAPITALISATION REMAINS UNCHANGED
Feb 12 Saga Plc, a British tourism and insurance group for the over-50s, said it had signed a quota share deal with NewRe and German reinsurer Hannover Re to take on 80 percent of the motor underwriting risk of its in-house underwriter AICL.
* QUOTA SHARE COVER 80% OF UNDERWRITING RISK OF MOTOR POLICIES OF GROUP'S IN-HOUSE UNDERWRITER, AICL, TO TAKE EFFECT FROM 1 FEBRUARY 2019
* CEO SAYS DOESN'T ASSUME THAT PRICE INCREASES WILL ACCELERATE IN NEXT ROUND OF RENEWALS
* Storms weigh on parent Talanx's bottom line in 2017 (Adds details, background, wraps in Talanx)
FRANKFURT, Feb 7 Hannover Re said on Wednesday that it was optimistic for 2018 after treaty renewals at the start of the year showed a stabilization in prices and forecast full-year net profit of more than 1 billion euros ($1.24 billion).
FRANKFURT, Nov 8 Hannover Re reported a 31 percent drop in its third-quarter net profit on Wednesday as natural catastrophes in North America took their toll.
* CFO says he doesn't expect that catastrophes in the fourth quarter, like the fires in California, to exceed the company's budget of 200 million euros. Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Nov 8 Hannover Re said on Wednesday that third-quarter net profit fell 31 percent from a year earlier as a spate of natural catastrophes in North America took their toll.
* CEO sees flat EPS in 2017, more than 10 pct rise in 2018 (Recasts with price expectations, background)