Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. INCREASES DIVIDEND, ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
WASHINGTON Ten U.S. states and the District of Columbia said Thursday they are challenging a decision by the Trump administration to drop a requirement that Harley-Davidson Inc spend $3 million to reduce air pollution under settlement the Obama administration announced.
Jan 30 Harley-Davidson Inc said on Tuesday it will close a plant in Kansas City, Missouri as it consolidates manufacturing operations after its motorcycle shipments fell to their lowest level in six years, sending its shares down more than 8 percent.
Harley-Davidson Inc on Tuesday forecast that motorcycle shipments would drop this year and reported that they barely met the bottom of its 2017 target, sending its shares down sharply in premarket trading.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER, FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 30 Harley-Davidson Inc's motorcycle shipments for 2017 came in at the lower end of its estimates, the company said on Tuesday, and forecast a drop in numbers for this year.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.365 PER SHARE FOR Q4 OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signed 4.41 billion won contract, to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc's pole position in India's fast growing big-bike category is set to face a sweeping test when Indian-owned Royal Enfield launches its first heavyweight bike on Tuesday.
* First major test of Harley's pole position in Indian market
- Can Trump's Reciprocal Tax Threat Work For Harley-Davidson?
- 26 Dividend Increases: February 5-9, 2018 (Part 2: Financials And Consumer Discretionary Stocks)
- Upcoming Dividends; 75 Companies, 33 Increases, 18 Double-Digit Increases!
- Polaris Didn't Deserve To Be Off-Roaded
- Despite Downturn, Harley-Davidson Investment Case Is The Same
- Harley-Davidson's Earnings Miss Is A Sign Of More Pain Ahead