Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
23 Apr 2018
Thu, Mar 29 2018
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC SAYS CEO MATTHEW S. LEVATICH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.12 MILLION VERSUS $9.35 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
March 1 Harley-Davidson Inc has invested in a Silicon Valley startup that makes lightweight electric motorcycles, tapping into a global push toward electric vehicles and looking to offer motorcycles that appeal to younger consumers.
BRIEF-Harley-Davidson Invests In Alta Motors Companies Will Collaborate On Future Electric Motorcycle Product
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INVESTS IN ALTA MOTORS; COMPANIES WILL COLLABORATE ON FUTURE ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
* EAGLERIDER ANNOUNCES EXPANDED VEGAS OFFERINGS WITH HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE RENTALS PROGRAM Source text for Eikon:
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON - EXPECTS ONGOING ANNUAL CASH SAVINGS OF $65 MILLION TO $75 MILLION AFTER 2020 ON PLAN TO IMPROVE MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS, COST STRUCTURE
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. INCREASES DIVIDEND, ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
WASHINGTON Ten U.S. states and the District of Columbia said Thursday they are challenging a decision by the Trump administration to drop a requirement that Harley-Davidson Inc spend $3 million to reduce air pollution under settlement the Obama administration announced.
Jan 30 Harley-Davidson Inc said on Tuesday it will close a plant in Kansas City, Missouri as it consolidates manufacturing operations after its motorcycle shipments fell to their lowest level in six years, sending its shares down more than 8 percent.
Harley-Davidson Inc on Tuesday forecast that motorcycle shipments would drop this year and reported that they barely met the bottom of its 2017 target, sending its shares down sharply in premarket trading.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER, FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS