Honeywell International Inc (HON.N)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* HONEYWELL - IN Q1, RECORDED REPOSITIONING CHARGES OF $86 MILLION INCLUDING $31 MILLION SEVERANCE COSTS RELATED TO WORKFORCE REDUCTIONS OF 1,153 POSITIONS
* Shares up 2.6 pct (Adds details from the conference call, updates shares)
April 20 U.S. stock indexes opened flat on Friday, as strong earnings from industrials General Electric and Honeywell were offset by declines in technology stocks and oil price.
* HONEYWELL SAYS TRACKING WELL WITH THE CASH REPATRIATION PLAN, WHICH CONTEMPLATES MORE THAN $4 BILLION OF CASH BEING REPATRIATED IN 2018 - CONF CALL
Honeywell International Inc reported a higher-than-expected profit for the first quarter on Friday and lifted its full-year earnings forecast for the second time this year, citing higher sales in its aerospace business.
* HONEYWELL DELIVERS OUTSTANDING FIRST-QUARTER RESULTS DRIVEN BY STRONG SALES PERFORMANCE; RAISES 2018 GUIDANCE
April 20 U.S. industrial conglomerate Honeywell International Inc reported an 8.4 percent rise in first-quarter profit, helped by strength in its aerospace business, while also raising its 2018 earnings forecast.
* ENTERED CONTRACT TO ENROLL 12 AIRCRAFT INTO HONEYWELL AVIONICS PROTECTION PLAN AND ANOTHER 9 AIRCRAFT INTO HONEYWELL MECHANICAL PROTECTION PLAN
* HONEYWELL PROVIDES CRYOGENIC GAS PROCESSING PLANT AND CONNECTED PLANT TECHNOLOGY TO CAPROCK MIDSTREAM, LLC
* BALL AEROSPACE - TO COLLABORATE WITH HONEYWELL FOR OPTICAL COMMUNICATION DATALINKS PRODUCTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
- Honeywell International's (HON) CEO Darius Adamczyk on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Honeywell International, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tesla Doubles Down On Model 3
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (4/13/18)
- SA Stock To Watch: Netflix To The Rescue?
- Pulse Check On Industrials: Q1 Valuations Rich