Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
18 May 2018
May 22 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its full-year earnings forecast on Tuesday, helped by higher demand for its servers, storage and networking equipment.
May 22 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co reported a 9.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, helped by higher demand for servers and networking equipment.
* HPE ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH RED HAT TO OPTIMIZE AND ACCELERATE CONTAINERS IN PRODUCTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Hewlett Packard Enterprise Says Collaborating With Arm, Suse, 3 UK Universities To Accelerate Adoption Of Supercomputer Applications In UK
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE - COLLABORATING WITH ARM, SUSE, 3 UK UNIVERSITIES TO ACCELERATE ADOPTION OF SUPERCOMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN UK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE INCREASES REGULAR DIVIDEND BY APPROXIMATELY 50%
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO - CAPE NETWORKS WILL BECOME A PART OF ARUBA, A HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
LONDON, March 19 Britain's Micro Focus International said its chief executive had quit as the group cut its annual revenue forecast due to lower licence income and problems stemming from its purchase of Hewlett Packard Enterprise assets.
* COMMVAULT SYSTEMS - ANNOUNCED A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE TO DELIVER COMMVAULT HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS TO HPE CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Indexes up: Dow 0.81 pct, S&P 0.72 pct, Nasdaq 0.76 pct (Updates to open)
Shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise rose 7 percent to a record in early trading on Friday after the company unveiled a $7 billion share buyback program, reported strong quarterly results and raised its full-year profit forecast.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) CEO Antonio Neri on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- PayPal To Acquire iZettle For Strategic Expansion
- HPE To Acquire Plexxi For Software-Defined Networking Tech
- Venture Capital Deals Of The Week: E-Trade Competitor Hits $5.6B Valuation