Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 23 2018
* Indexes up: Dow 0.81 pct, S&P 0.72 pct, Nasdaq 0.76 pct (Updates to open)
Shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise rose 7 percent to a record in early trading on Friday after the company unveiled a $7 billion share buyback program, reported strong quarterly results and raised its full-year profit forecast.
Feb 22 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co reported an 11.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by growth in the company's Hybrid IT business.
* Q1 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.34 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* HPE HELPS U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO ADVANCE NATIONAL DEFENSE CAPABILITIES
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO SAYS CEO MARGARET WHITMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.1 MILLION VERSUS $35.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Hewlett Packard Enterprise Says Marc Andreessen Notified Board He Will Not Seek Reelection At 2018 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE SAYS ON FEB 1, MARC ANDREESSEN NOTIFIED BOARD HE WILL NOT SEEK REELECTION AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS-SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2GR7hwV) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Departing Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co CEO Meg Whitman will become chief executive of Hollywood producer Jeffrey Katzenberg's mobile media firm NewTV, the firm said on Wednesday.
* SETS REGULAR CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.075 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAID ON MONDAY: EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Wall Street Breakfast: General Mills Goes Shopping For Pet Food
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) CEO Antonio Neri on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Arista Networks: Buy This Stock On Negative Volatility
- Competition Taking Market Share Could Sink This Stock