EFG Hermes Holdings SAE (HRHO.CA)
* SAYS OPENS NEW BRANCH IN NEW YORK CITY UNDER NAME EFG HERMES USA INC AFTER APPROVAL FROM FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REGULATORY AUTHORITY (FINRA) AND SECURITIES INVESTOR PROTECTION CORPORATION (SIPC) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Q2 CONSOL PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS EGP 394.8 MILLION VS LOSS OF EGP 69.9 MILLION YEAR AGO
* CONTINUES TO DIVEST ITS REMAINING STAKE IN CRÉDIT LIBANAIS FOLLOWING SALE OF ITS MAJORITY STAKE IN BANK AND ITS SUBSEQUENT DECONSOLIDATION IN Q2 OF LAST YEAR
CAIRO, July 18 Egyptian investment bank EFG Hermes will begin offering factoring services before the end of the year as part of a push into non-banking services, an EFG official told Reuters on Tuesday.
CAIRO, July 18 Egyptian investment bank EFG Hermes expects to serve as debt adviser to three Middle East companies worth $700 million by the end of 2018, a bank official told Reuters on Tuesday.
* Says unit enters into definitive agreements to invest $21.5 million in Frontier Investment Management Partners Ltd (FIM)
* Announces that its asset management division has been awarded mandates from Ahli United Bank - Egypt to manage two funds Tharwa and Alpha Source: (http://bit.ly/2uxGpel) Further company coverage: