Herc Holdings Inc (HRI.N)
16 Feb 2018
Mon, Jan 29 2018
BRIEF-Hertz Global Says Unit Issued $1 Bln Series 2018-1 Rental Car Asset Backed Notes To Unaffiliated Third Parties
* HERTZ GLOBAL SAYS UNIT ISSUED $1.0 BILLION SERIES 2018-1 RENTAL CAR ASSET BACKED NOTES TO AN UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES- SEC FILING
* HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PRIVATE OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION MEDIUM TERM RENTAL CAR ASSET BACKED NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DMITRY BALYASNY REPORTS 5.0 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 15 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2AdddQ0 Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Hertz Global Holdings Inc on Thursday reported a better-than-expect net profit as higher revenues and revenue management offset canceled reservations in hurricane-impacted parts of the United States, but the car rental company warned it was entering a period of weak demand amid high investment.
DETROIT, Nov 9 Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc on Thursday reported a higher quarterly net profit as increased revenues and improved revenue management offset canceled reservations in hurricane-impacted parts of the United States.
Nov 9 Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc reported a 1.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, partly driven by better pricing in the United States.
* Hertz Global Holdings reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Herc Holdings reports 2017 third quarter and nine months results
* Hertz global Holdings announces extension of global vehicle financing facilities, unconditional redemption of 6.75 percent senior notes due 2019, amendment of senior facilities and execution of new standalone letter of credit facility
* Hertz appoints General Sales Agents in India and Vietnam to drive outbound sales Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- SA Interview: Small-Cap Investing With William Garrison
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Herc Holdings 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- United Rentals - Why I Love This Company
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 8/14/17: FI, TRN, LE, XON, TBPH, BGNE, HRI, DERM, AURX