HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.L)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 21 2018
* CZECH PPF SAYS SECURES EUR 3.025 BILLION FINANCING FOR TAKING OVER TELENOR ASSETS IN CEE
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC ( "COMPANY") INTENDS TO ISSUE FOLLOWING PERPETUAL SUBORDINATED CONTINGENT CONVERTIBLE SECURITIES:
* ON 23 MAR CO INTENDS TO ISSUE US$2.25 BILLION 6.250% PERPETUAL SUBORDINATED CONTINGENT CONVERTIBLE SECURITIES
* HSBC said number of firms affected a small part of client base
** IT firm Mindtree Ltd's EBITDA margin recovery may continue in Q4 and FY 2019 post hitting a bottom in Q1, led by revenue growth and operational cost cuts, HSBC Global Research says in a note
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BPeIoi) Further company coverage:
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC - PHILLIP AMEEN, JOACHIM FABER AND JOHN LIPSKY WILL RETIRE AS NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS AT END OF THEIR CURRENT TERMS OF OFFICE
LONDON European shares rose on Tuesday thanks to a slew of well-received results, though banks were a weak spot after HSBC reported weaker than expected earnings and said it needed as much as $7 billion of fresh capital.
HONG KONG/LONDON HSBC Holdings reported a smaller than expected rise in annual profits and unveiled plans to raise up to $7 billion to bolster its capital, as CEO Stuart Gulliver hands over to a new leadership team on Tuesday. | Video
* Fidessa soars on possible takeover offer from Temenos (Adds graphic and details, updates prices at close)
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- What This Top Dividend Portfolio Is Holding Now: HSBC Holdings, Royal Dutch Shell, and BP
- Why easyJet, Whitbread, and HSBC Holdings Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- How Much Upside Is There in HSBC Holdings?
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares?
- 3 Things to Loathe About HSBC Holdingsc