HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.L)
22 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 19 2018
HSBC Holdings Plc on Thursday agreed to pay $101.5 million to settle a U.S. criminal probe into the rigging of currency transactions, which has already led the conviction of one of its former bankers.
Jan 18 HSBC Holdings Plc on Thursday agreed to pay $101.5 million to settle a U.S. criminal probe into the rigging of currency transactions, which has already led the conviction of one of its former bankers.
* SAYS IT SETTLES FOREIGN EXCHANGE INVESTIGATION WITH THE US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
* HSBC ANNOUNCES 100 MILLION STG EMERGENCY FUND FOR SMALL BUSINESS SUPPLIERS OF CARILLION
LONDON, Jan 15 (IFR) - Jefferies has appointed Bala Ramesh as European co-head of leveraged finance alongside Nick Rodolakis. He joins from HSBC, where he was a senior member of the European leveraged credit syndicate.
* PURCHASES EQUITY LINKED NOTE OF HSBC HOLDINGS PLC FOR HK$50 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Jan 5 HSBC has brought on three new investment bankers as it seeks to build out its North American global banking business, according to sources.
* THROUGH UNIT ACQUIRED ON MARKET OF 288,612 HSBC SHARES FROM 2 AUG 2017 TO 15 DEC 2017 FOR HK$22.9 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Dec 19 (IFR) - HSBC has rejigged its debt capital market syndicate team in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, according to an internal memo seen by IFR.
* ENTERED INTO NEW SYNDICATED BANKING FACILITY WITH HSBC AND NAB
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- What This Top Dividend Portfolio Is Holding Now: HSBC Holdings, Royal Dutch Shell, and BP
- Why easyJet, Whitbread, and HSBC Holdings Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- How Much Upside Is There in HSBC Holdings?
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares?
- 3 Things to Loathe About HSBC Holdingsc