Humana Inc (HUM.N)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
BRIEF-Humana-In Sept 2018, Expects To Pay Federal Government $1.05 Bln For Portion Of Annual Health Insurance Industry Fee
* HUMANA-IN SEPT 2018, EXPECTS TO PAY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT $1.05 BILLION FOR PORTION OF ANNUAL HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY FEE ATTRIBUTED TO CALENDAR YEAR 2018
May 2 The head of Humana Inc on Wednesday said the U.S. health insurer is focused on corporate partnerships and small deals to create health clinics, curbing investor hopes of an imminent major transaction as the sector undergoes a seismic consolidation.
* QTRLY ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED REVENUES OF $14.28 BILLION VERSUS ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED REVENUES FOR Q1 2017 OF $13.48 BILLION
* HUMANA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS; RAISES FULL YEAR 2018 EPS GUIDANCE
BRIEF-ManhattanLife Assurance Company Of America Acquires Humana's Workplace Voluntary Benefits Business
* MANHATTANLIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA ACQUIRES HUMANA'S WORKPLACE VOLUNTARY BENEFITS BUSINESS
* HUMANA INC - TEAMING UP WITH HOME-BASED MEDICAL CARE CO LANDMARK TO OFFER AN IN-HOME MEDICAL, BEHAVIORAL & PALLIATIVE CARE COORDINATION PROGRAM
Humana Inc is teaming up with two private equity firms to buy privately held Curo Health Services for about $1.4 billion, the group's second such deal in five months that will create the largest hospice operator in the United States.
April 23 Humana Inc is teaming up with two private equity firms to buy privately held Curo Health Services for about $1.4 billion, the group's second such deal in five months that will create the largest hospice operator in the United States.
April 23 Humana Inc and a group of private equity firms will buy privately held hospice operator Curo Health Services for about $1.4 billion, the companies said on Monday.
BRIEF-Humana, Together With TPG Capital And Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, Announce Agreement To Acquire Curo Health Services
* HUMANA, TOGETHER WITH TPG CAPITAL AND WELSH, CARSON, ANDERSON & STOWE, ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE CURO HEALTH SERVICES
- Wrench Thrown Into Brexit Plans; Trump To Announce SCOTUS Pick (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Wrench Thrown Into Brexit Plans
- Cigna-Express Scripts: Analysis Of Each Stock And Of The Deal
- Walmart: On The Offensive
- Venture Capital Deals Of The Week: Ant Financial's $200M Motion Sensor Bet
- Wall Street Breakfast: U.S. Revs Up Auto Import Probe