22 Jun 2018
Thu, May 10 2018
May 9 IAC/InterActiveCorp reported a first-quarter revenue on Wednesday that beat estimates, driven by strong growth across all its businesses, including Tinder-owner Match Group and ANGI Homeservices.
May 9 IAC/InterActiveCorp reported a first-quarter profit on Wednesday that more than doubled, driven by strong growth across all its businesses, including Tinder-owner Match Group and ANGI Homeservices.
* IAC/INTERACTIVECORP SAYS CEO JOSEPH LEVIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13 MILLION VERSUS $10.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
* IN QUARTER, RECORDED A TAX PROVISION OF $31.8 MILLION AND $6.4 MILLION FOR GAAP AND ADJUSTED NET INCOME, RESPECTIVELY Source text: http://bit.ly/2BMB3U7 Further company coverage:
Feb 7 IAC/InterActiveCorp reported a 17.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by solid growth across most of its businesses, including Angi Homeservices Inc and video unit that houses its popular video-sharing website Vimeo.
- Match Group And Netflix Have A Lot In Common
- 2 Free Stocks And M&A Updates
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- IAC/InterActiveCorp's (IAC) CEO Joseph Levin on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Match's Plunge: Facebook Not An Existential Threat
- The Fed Expected To Hold Steady, Apple Beats, Facebook Dates (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)