Ion Beam Applications SA (IBAB.BR)
19 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 12 2018
* IBA - IBA SIGNS THREE NEW PROTEUS®ONE CONTRACTS WITH PROTON PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL
Jan 5 Belgian proton therapy specialist Ion Beam Applications (IBA) warned on Friday it expected to report a full-year operating loss due to delays in negotiations to sign proton therapy contracts.
BRIEF-Ion Beam Applications Says Won't Meet Previous FY 2017 Revenue Guidance And Will Report A Negative Rebit
* IS FINALIZING LATE STAGE NEGOTIATIONS FOR CONTRACTS WITH AT LEAST FOUR PROTON THERAPY PROSPECTS THAT HAD BEEN EXPECTED TO BE SIGNED IN 2017
* SIGNED NEW CONTRACT WITH INVAP FOR ADDITIONAL GANTRY TREATMENT ROOM AT CNEA
* 9M REVENUES TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 OF EUR 217.3 MILLION, DOWN 3.6%
* VINCI CONSTRUCTION WILL LEAD IN THE DESIGN OF THE BUILDING AND RELATED TECHNICAL ELEMENTS
Oct 10 Belgium's Ion Beam Applications (IBA) said on Tuesday it will collaborate with France's Vinci Construction to offer design and construction support to the proton therapy specialist's clients, a move designed to reduce project delays.
* IBA AND BEAUMONT HOSPITAL'S CANCER INSTITUTE IN ROYAL OAK, MICHIGAN ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP NEXT GENERATION PROTON THERAPY DELIVERY TECHNIQUE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY IBA AND ELEKTA ENTERED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)REGARDING A COMPREHENSIVE PARTNERSHIP INCLUDING JOINT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND SALES TO ADVANCE PROTON THERAPY TREATMENTS Source text for Eikon:
* Eleketa and Ion Beam Applications (IBA) enter an mou regarding a comprehensive partnership including joint software development and sales to advance proton therapy treatments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)