ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
Wed, Feb 28 2018
* HAS NO EXPOSURE TO NIRAV MODI GROUP OF COS;HAS NO BUYER'S CREDIT EXPOSURE AGAINST LOUS W.R.T. NIRAV MODI GROUP OF COS,GITANJALI GROUP OF COS
* says co is working capital lenders to Gitanjali Group along with other banks in consortium
* APPROVED PROPOSAL FOR DOMESTIC FUND RAISING VIA ISSUE OF BONDS Source text: http://bit.ly/2BZySbB Further company coverage:
ICICI Bank, India's third-largest lender by assets, reported its smallest profit in seven quarters on lower treasury income and as provisions rose from a year earlier but said bad loan additions were slowing.
Jan 31 India's ICICI Bank's third-quarter profit plunged 32 percent, it said on Wednesday, lagging market expectations.
* CONSENSUS FORECAST FOR DEC QUARTER PROFIT WAS 19.54 BILLION RUPEES
** ICICI Bank Ltd up as much as 4.1 pct at 330.70 rupees - highest since Nov. 17, 2017
* OLA, ICICI BANK SIGN MOU TO BRING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND DRIVER-PARTNERS Source text - Ola, India's largest and most popular mobile app for transportation, and ICICI Bank, the country's largest private sector bank by consolidated assets, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to bring forth a range of integrated offers to their customers and driver-partners. Further company coverage:
* SETS 1-YEAR MCLR AT 8.20 PERCENT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gnnoap) Further company coverage:
* Paytm, ICICI Bank tie-up to offer short term instant digital credit