Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE.N)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
NEW YORK, April 17 The Intercontinental Exchange Inc on Tuesday said it had amended rules for delivery of raw sugar to the No 11 futures contract to ensure that Central American sweetener cannot be shipped to the United States through a preferential quota.
The Chicago Stock Exchange (CHX) said on Thursday it would be bought by NYSE-operator Intercontinental Exchange Inc for an undisclosed amount, a month-and-a-half after U.S. regulators blocked the sale of CHX to China-based investors.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE AGREES TO ACQUIRE CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE
April 5 The Chicago Stock Exchange (CHX) said on Thursday it would be bought by NYSE-operator Intercontinental Exchange Inc for an undisclosed amount, a month-and-a-half after U.S. regulators blocked the sale of CHX to China-based investors.
* CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE TO BE ACQUIRED BY INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE, INC.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO JEFFREY SPRECHER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.5 MILLION VERSUS $10.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2uwNOPS) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-ICE Announces Transition Of Credit Default Swap Open Interest From CME Group To ICE Clear Credit
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES TRANSITION OF CREDIT DEFAULT SWAP OPEN INTEREST FROM CME GROUP TO ICE CLEAR CREDIT; LAUNCHES CDX CLEARING AT ICE CLEAR EUROPE
BRIEF-Intercontinental Exchange And Magellan Midstream Launch Auction For Short Term Crude Storage Capacity At Magellan East Houston Terminal
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE - CO, MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LAUNCHING NEW AUCTION FOR PART OF PERMIAN WTI STORAGE CAPACITY AT MAGELLAN EAST HOUSTON TERMINAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 GAAP DILUTED EPS OF $2.08 ON REVENUES OF $1.1 BILLION; FOURTH QUARTER 2017 ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.73
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES 20% INCREASE TO ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND