Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
23 May 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
May 23 Private equity firm HgCapital Trust on Wednesday announced a joint investment with Intermediate Capital Group in Britain's IRIS, which valued the business software provider at 1.3 billion pounds ($1.74 billion).
LONDON, May 22London-listed specialist fund manager Intermediate Capital Group on Tuesday posted 29 percent rise in full-year pretax profit at its fund management business, buoyed by a strong rise in its assets under management.
* £110M COMMITTED TO NINE PRIMARY FUNDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Intermediate Capital Says Peter Gibbs And Kim Wahl Will Not Stand For Re-Election As Directors
* INTERMEDIATE CAPITAL GROUP PLC - PETER GIBBS AND KIM WAHL WILL NOT STAND FOR RE-ELECTION AS DIRECTORS
* Ups fundraising target, fund company operating margin (Adds detail from statement, CEO quote, bullet points)
LONDON, Feb 1 Fund manager Intermediate Capital Group said total assets grew 1 percent in the third quarter and strong demand meant it was raising its fundraising target to 6 billion euros a year.
- IC Power, Lima-Based Power Producer, Expected To Price On Thursday
- U.S. IPO Week Ahead: 7-IPO Week Led By Mega REIT And World's Largest For-Profit School
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Last 3 IPOs Of 2016 Include Trivago Pricing Down And The Worst First Day Of The Year
- Why Lloyds Banking, Intermediate Capital, and Quindell Portfolio Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Altisource is the Foreclosure Play