Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
12 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
LONDON, Nov 14 Asset manager Intermediate Capital Group on Tuesday posted a 14 percent rise in first-half assets after surging demand to join a fund lending money to corporates helped it raise a record amount of new client money.
* Says total assets at end-September up 14 percent from end-March to 27.2 billion euros.
* Shares down 0.3 pct, lag flat mid-cap index (Adds analyst reaction, updates shares)
LONDON, July 25 Fund manager Intermediate Capital Group said total assets fell 2 percent during its first quarter after inflows were more than offset by currency moves and as more money was returned to investors.
* Says inflows in Q1 were 600 million euros ($699.84 million)with robust demand for current fund raising
- IC Power, Lima-Based Power Producer, Expected To Price On Thursday
- U.S. IPO Week Ahead: 7-IPO Week Led By Mega REIT And World's Largest For-Profit School
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Last 3 IPOs Of 2016 Include Trivago Pricing Down And The Worst First Day Of The Year
- Why Lloyds Banking, Intermediate Capital, and Quindell Portfolio Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Altisource is the Foreclosure Play