Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Sat, Feb 17 2018
BRIEF-Intercept Pharma Says Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Enters Into Amendment To Certain License Agreement
* INTERCEPT PHARMA SAYS ON FEB 13, CO, SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO CERTAIN LICENSE AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MARCH 29, 2011
* INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* INTERCEPT ANNOUNCES UPDATED U.S. PRESCRIBING INFORMATION FOR OCALIVA® (OBETICHOLIC ACID) TO REINFORCE APPROPRIATE DOSING IN PBC PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED CIRRHOSIS
BRIEF-Intercept Pharma Says Shifting Guidance For Announcement Of Phase 3 Reverse Trial In Nash Patients With Compensated Cirrhosis To Q1 2018
* INTERCEPT PHARMA SAYS SHIFTING GUIDANCE FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF PHASE 3 REVERSE TRIAL IN NASH PATIENTS WITH COMPENSATED CIRRHOSIS TO Q1 2018 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CgH2Og) Further company coverage:
* Intercept Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides business update
* Intercept announces positive results from Phase 2 AESOP trial evaluating OCA for the treatment of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis at The Liver Meeting 2017
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its liver drug, Ocaliva, could carry a boxed warning to help ensure proper dosing but the drugmaker also said it does not expect the updated labeling to be restrictive, sending its shares higher.
* Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc comments on Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) safety and dosing in primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) patients
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned on Thursday that Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug Ocaliva was being incorrectly dosed in some patients with a rare liver disease, increasing the risk of liver injury and death.
- BioSci Rounds Report For Feb. 15, 2018
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals: What The Latest Earnings Foretell?
- Galmed Tumbles On Phase 2 NASH Data, But There Is More To The Story Than Meets The Eye
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Achaogen Update, Catabasis' Positive Results, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Nektar Collaboration
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) CEO Mark Pruzanski on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript