IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
Mon, Jan 15 2018
* SAYS APPROVED PROPOSAL FOR PREFERENTIAL ISSUE OF CAPITAL TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AGGREGATING UP TO 27.29 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2r2I92o Further company coverage:
* INDIA GOVERNMENT INFUSED SHARE APPLICATION MONEY OF 27.29 BILLION RUPEES TOWARDS PREFERENTIAL ISSUE OF EQUITY CAPITAL OF CO IN FY 2017-18 Source text - http://bit.ly/2Ec8FZH Further company coverage:
* SAYS SOLD FURTHER 4.89 PERCENT PAID UP CAPITAL OF SMALL INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT BANK OF INDIA Source text: http://bit.ly/2pU2SEX Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO TERMINATE ALL RATING CONTRACTS/ENGAGEMENTS WITH MOODY'S INVESTORS SERVICES FOR ISSUES MADE UNDER MTN BOND PROGRAMME Source text - http://bit.ly/2zxzwvn Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, December 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today placed IDBI Bank Ltd.'s Viability Rating (VR) of 'ccc' on Rating Watch Evolving. This rating action reflects the possibility that the VR may change following a review prompted by the release of an exposure draft for the agency's Bank Rating Criteria. The exposure draft published on 12 December 2017 introduces the use of '+' or '-' modifiers for the 'ccc' rating category. Howe
* SAYS BOARD GRANTED IN-PRINCIPAL APPROVAL TO DIVEST 7.4 MILLION SHARES OF NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE OF INDIA HELD BY CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2k13bv3 Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's state-run IDBI Bank Ltd is betting on slowing the pace of additional bad loans, improving operating profit and selling non-core assets to help turn around its fortunes after reporting its fourth-straight quarterly loss on Tuesday.
* Targets 50 bln rupees from non-core asset sales in 2017/18 (Recasts with Deputy MD interview)
Oct 31 IDBI Bank Ltd reported its fourth straight quarterly loss on Tuesday as the state-run lender continued to struggle with bad loans.
* Sept quarter net loss 1.98 billion ln rupees versus profit of 555.2 million rupees year ago