Banca IFIS SpA (IF.MI)
Fri, Dec 22 2017
* NEW RETAIL AND CORPORATE NPL PURCHASES FOR OVER 197 MILLION EURO
* CONFIRMS FORECAST OF 5 BILLION EURO TOTAL PURCHASES THIS YEAR
* SIGN BINDING OFFER FOR ACQUISITION OF CONTROL OF CAP.ITAL.FIN S.P.A.
* has reached an agreement to sell the remainder of four consumer non-performing loan portfolios for a total nominal value of about 152 million euros
* 9-MONTH NET BANKING INCOME EUR 371.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 237.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED THE DEED OF MERGER BY INCORPORATION OF INTERBANCA SPA INTO BANCA IFIS SPA, EFFECTIVE OCT. 23
* BANCA IFIS MANDATED NOMURA, UBS AND UNICREDIT AS IT ASSESSES LAUNCHING TIER 2 BOND IN EURO, 10 YEARS, CALLABLE AFTER 5 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CONCLUDES ITS FIRST SENIOR FINANCING TRANSACTION IN NPL SECTOR
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Banca IFIS S.p.A. (IFIS) a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BB+' with a Stable Outlook and a Viability Rating (VR) of 'bb+'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. IFIS is a small Italian bank, which provides a range of financial services to SMEs and it is among the largest buyers of consumer non-performing loans (NPLs) in Italy
* Q2 NET PROFIT EUR 71.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 17.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
- Siemens: All Change, To What Effect?
- Indonesia Manufacturing PMI Surveys Point To Steady Fourth Quarter Growth
- Is This The Most Expensive Stock Market In The World?
- Weekly CEF Roundup: CEFs Bucking The Market Trend
- Checking Back In With London: Upcoming Tender Offer For Aberdeen Funds May Be Attractive, But Still Many Unknowns
- Checking Back In With London: Aberdeen's Incoming Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund