3i Group PLC (III.L)
19 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 1 2018
* NAV PER SHARE OF 701 PENCE AND TOTAL RETURN OF 19.4% FOR NINE MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2017
* 3I GROUP PLC ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF ATESTEO, AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVETRAIN TESTING SPECIALIST, TO IHO HOLDING, THE HOLDING COMPANY OF THE SCHAEFFLER FAMILY
Nov 16 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1400 GMT on Thursday:
LONDON, Nov 16 London-listed private equity firm 3i Group said on Thursday it had no plans to dispose of its biggest asset, Dutch discount retailer Action, rebutting market speculation that a sale could be imminent.
LONDON, Nov 16 London-listed private equity firm 3i Group posted a fall in total return to 655 million pounds ($862 million) in the six months to Sept. 30, compared with 1 billion pounds in the same period of 2016.
* H1 CONTINUED PROGRESSION IN NAV PER SHARE TO 652 PENCE (31 MARCH 2017: 604 PENCE)
Oct 17 Asset manager 3i Group Plc announced three new hires to its private equity team.
* HAS AGREED TO INVEST ALONGSIDE MANAGEMENT IN SMARTE CARTE INTERNATIONAL
- Information Services Group's (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Information Services (III) Presents At Noble Financial Capital Markets 14th Annual Investor Conference - Slideshow
- Information Services Group - A Misunderstood Business
- Information Services Group's (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Information Services Group's (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Western Digital Will Win Its Shotgun Divorce With Toshiba