Iliad SA (ILD.PA)
18 May 2018
Tue, May 15 2018
* Company promotes CFO to chief executive (Recasts, adds executive quotes, background, shares)
PARIS, May 15 Iliad, the French telecoms group behind the popular "Free" brand and whose low-cost offers have shaken up competition within the sector, posted a slight rise in first-quarter sales and slightly raised its spending targets.
PARIS French telecoms company Iliad has named Thomas Reynaud as its new chief executive, the company said in a statement on Monday, as the firm reorganizes its top management.
PARIS, May 14 French telecoms company Iliad has named Thomas Reynaud as its new chief executive, the company said in a statement on Monday, as the firm reorganises its top management.
* TRANCHE 1: EUR 500 MILLION WORTH OF 3.5-YEAR BONDS (MATURING ON NOVEMBER 25, 2021), WITH AN ANNUAL COUPON OF 0.625%.
* M6 Group and Free welcome the signing of a new comprehensive agreementfor the distribution of M6 Group channels and their related services to Free subscribers
* Chief executive Maxime Lombardini says no plans currently to buy an Italian telecoms operator
* To launch Italy service "before summer" (Adds share price, analyst and fund manager comment)
PARIS, March 13 Iliad on Tuesday reported higher annual sales and profits in 2017 last year, driven by growth in its customer base, and said it targetted further growth this year.
MILAN, March 6 French mobile operator Iliad will launch in Italy by the summer and aims to become an "important" player in the market, the head of its Italian operations told daily la Repubblica in an interview on Tuesday.