Imerys SA (IMTP.PA)
BRUSSELS, Sept 26 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
LONDON, Aug 2 (LPC) - French roofing business Imerys has set final terms on a €580m leveraged loan with a heavy discount on a newly introduced €100m second-lien loan.
A unit of French minerals company Imerys SA settled claims by 22 women related to talc supplied to Johnson & Johnson for making baby powder for at least $5 million, Bloomberg reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
June 1 A unit of French minerals company Imerys SA settled claims by 22 women related to talc supplied to Johnson & Johnson for making baby powder for at least $5 million, Bloomberg reported https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-01/imerys-unit-said-to-settle-talc-claims-for-at-least-5-million on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
April 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
LONDON/FRANKFURT France's Imerys is selling its roof tiles business as it streamlines its portfolio, people close to the matter said, expecting the asset to be valued at around 1 billion euros ($1.2 billion), with private equity most likely to clinch the deal.
- By The Numbers: Healthcare Stocks With Big Cash Distributions
- NantHealth Has Turned A Corner
- Unum Therapeutics Updates Proposed IPO Terms
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Achaogen Update, Catabasis' Positive Results, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Nektar Collaboration
- Forensic Analysis Value Stock Selections - December
- NantKwest, NantCell, And Dr. Soon-Shiong's 2020 Cancer Vision