IHS Markit Ltd (INFO.OQ)
17 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 4 2018
LONDON Britain's dominant services sector grew unexpectedly quickly last month and businesses are more upbeat about 2018 than they were for much of 2017, but Brexit is weighing on investment plans, a survey showed on Thursday.
Growth in Germany's services accelerated at the fastest pace in two years in December, a survey showed on Thursday, suggesting Europe's largest economy ended 2017 on a highly positive note.
BERLIN Growth in Germany's services accelerated at the fastest pace in two years in December, a survey showed on Thursday, suggesting Europe's largest economy ended 2017 on a highly positive note.
LONDON, Dec 14 Businesses across the euro zone are ending 2017 on a near seven-year high, with demand and price pressures picking up and forward-looking indicators pointing to a busy start to 2018.
LONDON, Dec 5 Business activity across the euro zone looks set to end 2017 on a high note after a busy November, according to a survey giving the latest evidence the bloc's economy was a star performer this year.
* Announced pricing of its offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2026
* IHS MARKIT LTD - INTENDS TO OFFER $400 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES IN A PRIVATE PLACEMENT TRANSACTION
* All three headline PMIs above all f'casts in Reuters polls * Forward-looking indicators point to busy December * PMI points to Q4 GDP growth of 0.8 pct -IHS Markit (Adds detail, comment) By Jonathan Cable LONDON, Nov 23 Euro zone business growth is roaring ahead as the year draws to a close, surveys showed on Thursday, supporting the European Central Bank's move last month to announce a throttling back of its monetary stimulus. Surveys covering both the se
* Turkey 5-year credit default swaps rise 4 basis points (bps) from Monday close to 222 bps, highest since April -IHS Markit Further coverage: (Reporting by Karin Strohecker)
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
- IHS Markit: A Win For The Bulls
- IHS Markit Ltd. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- IHS Markit's (INFO) CEO Lance Uggla on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- IHS Markit: A Quiet Juggernaut
- Global Analytics Giant's New Blockchain Platform
- IHS Markit's (INFO) CEO Jerre Stead on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript