Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
16 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT FOR DIVESTMENT OF ENTIRE INVESTMENT FROM ONMOBILE SYSTEMS INC. USA
* SAYS APPOINTED AS OFFICIAL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER BY A.S. WATSON GROUP Source text - http://bit.ly/2G0c52l Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* LAUNCHES INFOSYS BUSINESS ASSURANCE STORE Source text: http://bit.ly/2FEoklb Further company coverage:
** Shares of IT services firms such as Infosys Ltd , Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and Wipro Ltd rise as much as 2.48 pct to 4.52 pct
BENGALURU The new chief executive of Infosys Ltd said he would lay out updated strategic priorities for India's second-biggest software services exporter by April after the company maintained its full-year revenue outlook.
* Company trying to put internal feud behind it (Adds details from press conference, management quotes)
* INFOSYS CEO PAREKH SAYS HOPE AND EXPECT TO BE CONNECTED WITH CO'S FOUNDERS
* CEO SAYS CO WILL LAY OUT STRATEGIC PRIORITIES IN APRIL - TV
Jan 12 India's second-biggest IT services exporter Infosys Ltd posted third-quarter profit well above estimates, helped by tax benefits from the firm's deal with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).